Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where to put the keyword "platform bed"?

Yesterday, I talked about how to find your approriate keyword. Now it is the time to place the keyword. So for my site Bestplatformbeds.com, where would I put the keyword "platform bed"? Generally, there are 3 places where we can put the keyword. First, I will put "platform bed" on my page title, this is one of the places that search engine gets clue what your site is about. Second, and obviously, I will put the keyword in my meta keywords, 10-15 will be an approriate amount. Third, I will put in meta description. In meta description, try to write the most concise and keyword-heavy sentence that describe the site, and it usually should be less than 30 words. Other than the above 3 common place, URL can be another place you should target on. For example, if I have a page for platform bed design(actually I do), I will name the URL http://bestplatformbeds.com/platform-bed-design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home