Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

SEO no-no: Things you should avoid

There was times when people trying to trick the search engines and it worked for a while. But these old tatics that worked well before should never be used today. I am going to talk the strategies that you should stay away from.

some on page strategies:
  • hidden text
  • alt image spamming
  • meta tag stuffing
other than on page strategies you should avoid, there are some off page optmization strategies that you should avoid:

  • Don't exchange links with a site that has "farm links".
  • Don't use outbound link to site that is penalized by google.
  • Link exchange with a site that irrelevant to your site will not help you but may harm you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home