Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Back To The First Page of MSN

I don't think any of you would have noticed that the rank of the primary keyword Best Platform Bed was targetingļ¼"platform bed" dropped to the 3rd page on MSN(I did not expect to get ranked well on Google, since there is a "sandbox" there). At that time, I reanalyzed the title, meta tags and keyword density of the top 10 sites on MSN and accordingly, I optimized my site again based on this analysis. However, the ranking remained the same and I started to get frustrated. I was telling myself to be "cool" and "let it go". What behind this "cool" is the fact that I am telling myself do not over optimize the site, which is to say that don't always change stuff like title, meta description, keyword density... these onpage factors whenever you see your site got dropped. Give the SE some time to pick up the changes and pray if you like....

Now, my site gets back to the first page on MSN if you do a search for the keyword "platform bed" on MSN. http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/results.aspx?q=platform+bed&geovar=56&FORM=REDIR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home