Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Running Contest to Promote Your Site

Bestplatformbeds.com's sponsor - Wholesale Furniture Brokers starts its official $3000 grand prize contest today in hope of generating more traffic.

As we know, there are many forms of online marketing tactics such as online blogging (what I am doing now), search engine optimization, ppc ads and even word of mouth. But some other forms of marketing can also be effective depends on the type of your online business and how you implement the strategy. Personally, I have never experimented tactics like sweepstakes, affiliate programs or contest to promote my site. So it will be interesting to see how they run it and promote this contest and what kind of result they will get. I am sure I will be able to learn something from this contest. They have issued a press release and you can take a look if you are interested. If you want to know more details about the contest or you want to learn something from this type of marketing, you can visit their contest page.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to se how this turns out for you guys. Hopefully it will really pick up some interia by the close date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home