Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

SEO Vs Usability - All about Content

In the old days, we've learned all the tricks for SEO, such as include keyword in your h1 or h2, bold, italic your keyowrd, have a proper keyword density on your page. But, have you ever thought that what if some of the things you do does not make too much sense to your audiances? In that case, do you still want to keep them to make search engine happy? In my opinion, content should be created that is intented to make your audiance happy, not search engines. Keep in mind, if your audiance like it, finally search engine will like it too!

Quite simply, search engines love content - the more content there is on a page the easier it is for search engines to work out what the page is actually about. Usually, you may think of having a content that is no less than 200 words. Search engines may have problems to find out the point of a web page with less than 200 words, and ultimately penalising that page in the search rankings. In my website, http://www.bestplatformbeds.com On most of my pages, I have content created that explains clearly and concisly to our audiance what is this page about and what value / information can they get in the this page. In addition, take the file size into account, becasue you don't want your visitors to wait for 20 secs for downloading your page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home