Internet Marketing SEO: SEO Techniques With My Personal Experience

I want to share my Internet marketing seo techniques with all of you when I am actually implementing these strategies with my site www.bestplatformbeds.com.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

SEO Blog: A Google PR and Backlink Update

As many of you have seen, Google did a PR update in July and a lot sites and pages therefore have experienced ups and downs of PR. Sadly, the PR of this blog dropped and I think the reason is because i am hosting this blog on blogger.com. A lot of discussions have been around talking about all the advantages and disadvantages of having blog on your own domain, i will not get into that topic here. What I care about is the PR of bestplatformbeds.com which has been boosted to 4, which is a pretty good PR for a site that has only been online for about 4 months. Other than the PR update, Google also updated the backlinks. If you do a link: www.domain.com you should see something different. I have seen updated backlinks to my site: Platform Beds Shopping Guide counted by Google. A lot of people complained about the fact Google does not show as many as backlinks as it is shown on Yahoo and MSN. Google does put more weight on the quality of your backlinks and the age of your backlinks. You also need to know that Google does not show all the backlinks they know of. So keep up your hard work and hopefully you will see increased PR and traffic to your site.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Prompt how to get acquainted with the girl it to me to like. But does not know about it
I have read through one history
Each of you has your personal story; it is your history. Keeping a diary or writing your feelings in a special notebook is a wonderful way to learn how to think and write about who you are -- to develop your own identity and voice.

People of all ages are able to do this. Your own history is special because of your circumstances: your cultural, racial, religious or ethnic background. Your story is also part of human history, a part of the story of the dignity and worth of all human beings. By putting opinions and thoughts into words, you, too, can give voice to your inner self and strivings.

A long entry by Anne Frank on April 5, 1944, written after more than a year and a half of hiding from the Nazis, describes the range of emotions 14-year-old Anne is experiencing:

". . . but the moment I was alone I knew I was going to cry my eyes out. I slid to the floor in my nightgown and began by saying my prayers, very fervently. Then I drew my knees to my chest, lay my head on my arms and cried, all huddled up on the bare floor. A loud sob brought me back down to earth, and I choked back my tears, since I didn't want anyone next door to hear me . . .

"And now it's really over. I finally realized that I must do my school work to keep from being ignorant, to get on in life, to become a journalist, because that's what I want! I know I can write. A few of my stories are good, my descriptions of the Secret Annex are humorous, much of my diary is vivid and alive, but . . . it remains to be seen whether I really have talent . . .

"When I write I can shake off all my cares. My sorrow disappears, my spirits are revived! But, and that's a big question,

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Search Engine Optimization said...

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home